Monday 14 February 2011

Stinson here!! I wanna talk to you about scoring chicks (what a surprise)

The main mistake i see time and time and again is people putting chicks on a pedestal. and by that i mean them looking up at them and saying "wooow look at her, i could never be with her, she's a goddess and she wouldn't even look at me twice" and it is the most annoying thing ever!

Girls are just the same as us, with feelings and sex drive just like us. They feel attracted to people just like us, and believe it or not, they want sex just as much as us. The difference is, they, unlike you nerds, will get hit on countless times everyday. So what you really have to do, is find a way to separate yourself from the crowds of chumps.

Wear a Suit. I'm not going over this every blog post. Just do it. Suit up. It's awesome. 'Nuff said.

So.... the old Beta  you would go up to a hot woman (you'd probably have to be bullied into it as well) and say "wow, i really like your dress. you're so pretty can i have your number". well this is WRONG. on so many levels.

here's what i'd do...

"That dress is a nice color, it matches your hair. Infact, i think i've seen Snooki from the Jersey Shore wearing that exact same one!"

BOOM. See what i did? No? This is a technique called "Negging" and is linked intrinsically with the Golden 2/1 Compliment to Insult Ratio (also known as the Backhand Compliment). Whilst complimenting the dress and her hair, which makes her feel good about herself, i also compare her to the orange mess that is Snooki, a well known Idiot. So she doesn't really know how to feel about it, am i being nice or am i jerk? She doesnt know, which instantly sets me apart from the thousand idiots who've tried before.

This means that rather than being able to subconsciously categorize you, she is instead confused and possibly unaware of your motives. This means she will have to try and validate herself to you (more on this later) and you instantly have the upper hand on this woman, no matter how hot she is. true story.

yes i am awesome. i already know,.

Barney x

37 comments:

  1. Yeah, they'd rather have you ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was this other chick I knew, ugly as sin, and I kept insulting her and teasing her, one day she declared her love for me. I was like WTF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's not right to question the Great Barney, but isn't it better to insult first and then compliment her? If you consider the Recency-Effect( Psychological term for: You remember the last things you hear, not the first thing)
    Example: Your hair is a mess but your eyes are so shiningly beautiful even God saw them glinstering from the sky.

    First she think " What did he just say about my hair" and when i completed my sentence she think " oh seems like a nice guy"
    After that she remembers the first words and you just say "it was just to get your attraction but you captivated my attention immediatly"

    Barney, Can i be your apprentice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it would have been nice to know this technique back when i was playing the field. somehow i don't think this will work as well for someone already in a relationship. then again. this isn't for people in a relationship

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I compare a girl with snooki, she will definetly slap me across the face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I'll be sure to try out your tactics, Barney.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Your ass looks like snooki's" works as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wasn't sure how I was gonna feel about this post at first, but it developed well. The pua with a personality concept is GREAT! Good luck with this, I'm *definitely* gonna keep coming back. might feature this one on blagaday tomorrow.

    Thanks chum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good shit keep 'em on their toes, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite the insight into mind eh, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, this post made me laugh and was a fun read. Although you gotta prove your the real Stinson! Keep this up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love chicks.... and scoring them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good timing mate. Was a good Valentines Day for me, partially due to some of your sage wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heh, maybe they wanna sex YOU. But I still wear suits whenever I can. I just feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I suppose your tactics really will work Barney.

    ReplyDelete
  16. BARNEY, I FUCKING LOVE YOU!
    I'LL BE BACK EVERYDAY, well, every morning, as i'm drinking my coffee.

    the blog is great, lol, let me know what you think of mine if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girls want you to dress nice. Seriously. And don't kiss too much ass. Poke a little fun, but then show them the sweet side. It works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Has this method worked in the past, barney?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think it's more that you've confused her and left her open to being programmed. Kinda like a buffer overflow. An episode of hak5 had a guy talking about it recently.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Girls like doing sex as much as the boys does. The thing is: boys dont care if anyone knows they did sex. If anyone finds out a girl is doing a lot of sex, then she's a slut. Cruel world. :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha I love the idea of this blog. Crazy Barney, what will he think of next? I love the actual show he's from btw too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Valentines Day with barney-tactics was legendary as always

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not sure anyone wants to wear what snookie wears

    ReplyDelete
  24. negging is so important. good advice stinson.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd probably get slapped

    ReplyDelete
  26. "Never put the pussy on a pedestal."

    ReplyDelete
  27. I guess your tactics do work! :P

    ReplyDelete