Friday 25 February 2011

Stinson's Legendary Pickup 101

This is a new thing i will be doing on this blog... you ask me questions, and i answer them and help you on your quest to be awesome. it can be anything from a simple question to a long winded, boring friend zone situation. yes that it how awesome i am. true story.

So get those questions in either in comments, messages or hit me on the twitter

www.twitter.com/barneystinson00

remember guys... you all have the potential to be awesome. get out there, get hitting on those girls!

if theres one thing i like MORE than getting laid... it's my BRO's getting laid. What up.

Barney Stinson

x

26 comments:

  1. Hw to take a girl that already is occupied by another man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice service your offering but im a little worried about the question you might get...

    ReplyDelete
  3. im gonna become a pimp master.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't really need this but nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always feel awesome instead :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. As opposed to a normal blog, where one dude posts the answers and the rest of us question them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, you seem like a ballin guy. Wish my friends had that kind of attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always feeling awesome! :) Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always cool to see others helping strangers in need.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the only advice you should give is: When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barney you are such a bro. I wish I had you as my wingman! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha best wingman ever.... after me ofcourse lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. i guess i just don't have much confidence :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks man!
    BTW, if you need some style and fashion tips, check out my blog:

    http://rebelliousgentleman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha awesome! following :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. shit there is no way in hell that I am NOT following this blog
    great blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can we get your thoughts on the legend that is Charlie Sheen

    ReplyDelete
  18. whats your fave thing to call vagina? I call vagina a cab so i can get some sleep lolol

    ReplyDelete